Thursday 7 April 2016

ROONEY QUIT NEWS

The final straw for me was when my lad asked me for a Jamie Vardy England shirt," Rooney told Express Sport.
"Wrestling seemed like the obvious choice really especially since Phil Bardsley proved I can't box.
"I've spent plenty of time rolling around on the floor with other players in the penalty box so I know how to handle myself.
Rooney
EXPRESSWayne Rooney will be swapping the football pitch for the wrestling ring
"And I've been marking Marouane Fellaini in training for years so the people's elbow is a move I'm pretty familiar with."
Rooney is expected to sign a deal that will make him the highest paid wrestler in WWE history.
Forbes recently revealed John Cena is the highest paid wrestler and made £6.6million last year but Rooney is expected to make around double that figure.
And while the United star will be taking a pay-cut to pursue his new career, he will still get the chance to perform in front of the Old Trafford crowd.
Rooney could make his debut when WWE Live comes to the Manchester Arena on April 19.
And the former Everton striker is desperate not to leave his football roots behind entirely.
"I've already asked the lads at United for some tips about what name I should choose and maybe some signature moves," Rooney added.
"I rang up Sir Alex Ferguson and he suggested something involving a teacup and David Beckham so maybe I'll give that a go."

No comments:

Post a Comment